Very often there is a need to give the opportunity to use the Personal account of telephony to employees of the company. This manual will help you figure it out.
1. First you need to go to your personal account on the UniTalk website in the Users menu section.
The account must be used with the rights of the owner, administrator or manager.
2. Then click “+” to add a user. Expand fields to register your employee details. Enter only a real email address! e- mail will be used as a login for your employee to enter his personal telephony account.
3. After entering the e-mail address, an instant verification of its validity will take place. Next, you need to specify the mobile number of the employee or select the appropriate SIP line. After that, additional fields for entering the full name and password will appear.
4. After filling in all the required fields and determining the access level and enabling additional functions (the purpose of which can be read by clicking the “?” icon in a circle), do not forget to click the “Add” button.
5. If the password is selected for an employee temporarily, after the first login to the personal account, the employee must change it in the “My account” menu section.
6. If the password is lost, use the password recovery system. The message will be sent to the email address that you specified when adding the employee.
7. If you have read up to this point, your skill for registering company employees has increased by 100%