Static and dynamic call tracking data can be sent to Google Analytics.
Only static data can be sent from static tracking on the selected trunks.
Dynamic tracking can send both static and dynamic data on Call Tracking and Click to Call calls.
1. Copy the resource tracking ID in your Google Analytics account. It is located in the menu item Administrator – Resource – Tracking – Tracking code.
2. In the UniTalk account, go to the menu item Integration – Google Analytics.
3. To configure the transmission of static tracking analytics, you must enable the “Send analytics” checkbox and be sure to enter the resource tracking ID. Then fill in the Category, Event, Label, Traffic Source, Traffic Type fields with the data and save. Now, with any incoming call to this number, analytics data will be sent to Google Analytics.
4. To configure the transmission of dynamic tracking analytics, select a site with dynamic tracking, enter the resource tracking ID and save.
5. Then you need to configure what data will be sent to Google Analytics during CallTracking and Click to Call calls.
6. You can see what data is sent in real time in the Google Analytics account in the Real time report menu item in the Events and Traffic Sources items.