1. If you are using RetailCRM version 7, then go to the RetailCRM account in the menu item Administration – Integration – API Access Keys. Click the “Add” button.
If you use RetailCRM version 8, then go to the RetailCRM account in the menu item Settings – Integration – API Access Keys. Click the “Add” button.
2. In the settings, check that the “Activity” checkboxes are enabled, the “Allowed API methods” checkboxes below and the “Access type” checkboxes are set to “Access to all stores”. Then click the “Save” button.
Make sure that the following checkboxes are enabled in the “Allowed API Methods” setting:
3. Then go to your UniTalk personal account and go to the menu item Integrations – RetailCRM. Enter your RetailCRM account Domain and API key. And click “Connect”.
4. Next, select the store where customers, orders, and notes will be created. Configure which entities will be created in the RetailCRM account for incoming calls in the UniTalk system.
5. Select responsible managers for missed calls by day of the week. The responsible person will be set for the client card upon creation, provided that there was a missed call from a new client. If the responsible person is not specified, then there will be a dash in the client card when it is created.
6. Specify extension lines for operators. The list of operators includes all active users of the RetailCRM account.
To successfully create customers and orders in the RetailCRM account, check the user rights. The user must be added to a group that has the following rights:
+ View orders
+ Creat an order
+ View customers
+ Create a customer
+ View only your calls
Also, the “Process orders” checkbox in the user group settings must be enabled. Specify which stores the user group has access to.
7. Set up custom fields for customers and orders. Data from UniTalk will be sent to the RetailCRM system.
8. Set up order statuses by call sources.
9. And be sure to click the “Save” button.
Call by click from RetailCRM.
For one-click calls from the RetailCRM account, you must have integration with UniTalk configured and internal lines must be assigned to operators (managers).
Now you can make a call simply by clicking on the call button in the client list or client card. The internal line must be online and free.