Instructions for integration with OneBox
To connect the integration on your administrator profile in the OneBox service, go to the “System Settings” tab and select “OneBox market”:
In the list of applications, find UniTalk and click the “Connect” button:
Then go to your UniTalk personal account, to the “Integration” tab, select the “API” section:
Click on the green “Create” button and copy your API key:
Go back to OneBox, paste the key in the appropriate field:
Below you can optionally connect the settings offered by the service. If you don’t need them, leave the fields blank. Copy your OneBox domain address from the address bar on the service page:
Go back to your personal account and create webhook.
In the UniTalk account, it is enough to configure the API: create an API key in UniTalk and add a new event handler.
To create it, go to the Event Handler page (https://my.unitalk.cloud/index.html#triggeraction) and click “Add”.
Next, you need to fill in the webhook data, namely:
- name – any name of the event handler, it is stored only in the Unitalk personal account and is used for convenient management of event handlers;
- URL – the address to which the request is sent, here you need to add the link provided by the LP-CRM system
- HTTP method – leave POST
- Request body – standard JSON is a template that is generated automatically by our system.
Other parameters should be left as default and save the event handler
After saving, you need to go to the “Integrations” – “API” tab and add an event handler for each call event. This is done by clicking the “+” icon and then selecting the previously created event handler. After adding, the page should be saved.
As a result, you will get a link in the form https://project.crm-onebox.com/nextel/push/, where instead of project there will be the name of your project in the OneBox account.
Then, in your OneBox profile, go to the “Contacts” tab and select “Employees”:
You will see a list of employees connected to your service. For the integration to work, go to each card and add the extension number. To do this, click on the name of the employee:
Then on the small “Edit” button in the “Call” field:
Add employee extension number with UniTalk type:
To find out the numbers of internal lines, go to the “Users” tab in your UniTalk personal account:
In order for the client’s call to be transferred to the responsible manager who is responsible for the contact, you must specify this in the incoming UniTalk script by inserting a step with a link to OneBox as shown in the figure below. In the incoming script, select the step “Call the responsible manager”. In the “Search for responsible” field, select “Run a request to your API” and provide a link to the webhook.
All integration settings for UniTalk IP telephony and OneBox CRM are described in detail in the integration settings in the OneBox account.
How routing works:
- If the setting “If the client has a manager – redirect the call to his number” is set and the calling client has a manager in the contact card, then the call will be redirected to him.
- If the previous points did not work and the “Number of days” setting is filled, then OneBox will look for the last call from the specified number for the specified quantity of days and see which number the client was connected to. If there is such a number, then it will be transferred to telephony for call routing.
- If the previous points did not work and the setting “Redirect all calls from known numbers to ivrid” is filled in, and there is a user with this phone number in the box, then the call will be redirected to the specified ivr.
- If the previous points did not work and the setting “Redirect all calls from unknown numbers to ivrid” is filled in, and there is no user with this phone number in the box, then the call will be redirected to the specified ivr.
You can find the ivrid identifier in the UniTalk account by going to the menu item IP telephony – Voice menu.
If everything is configured correctly, then the integration connection is completed, you can make calls directly from the OneBox service.
You can view the list of calls and listen to audio recordings of conversations in the “My Events” menu item in your OneBox personal account or directly in the contact card.
New calls in the OneBox account are displayed in pop-up windows. You can see information about the number and name of the client, about the operator, the name of the order. And from the pop-up window, go to the client card in one click.
We wish you successful and efficient work, if you have any problems with the integration settings, please contact UniTalk technical support, we will definitely solve your issue.