Interactive voice menu – IVR
Interactive voice menu - IVR (Interactive Voice Response) is a technology for playing previously recorded voice messages that perform the function of routing (redirecting) calls, collecting statistics, obtaining the necessary information for your customers or performing a number of other actions within the technical capabilities of UniTalk.
11 million +
phone calls monthly
fault tolerance of our service
years on the market
ready-made integrations with various systems
Interactive voice menu – IVR allows:
- create a multi-level voice menu;
- provide a choice to redirect the call to the required employee or department;
- activate the required action scenario;
- play the desired voice notification.
improving the quality of customer service
Implementation examples of the Interactive Voice Menu – IVR:
- obtaining information about the state of the client’s personal account (for example mobile account);
- obtaining information about the status of the order (for example delivery services, online stores, etc.);
- automatic re-order confirmation (for example water delivery re-order, consumables re-order);
- automatic redirection to the assigned manager or department (for example: redirecting a call to the accounting department, sales, or marketing department).
An example of confirming registration on the site using a phone call:
An example of automatic redirection to the required department:
Benefits of Interactive Voice Menu – IVR:
- improving the quality of customer service (customers receive the necessary information 24/7);
- increasing the efficiency of processing incoming calls (accepting requests and orders 24/7);
- automating business processes and minimizing costs (the system performs part of the functions of a secretary or manager without their participation);
- improving the company’s image (demonstrating the use of modern technologies);
- increasing customer loyalty (address and availability at a convenient time for customers).
It is possible to create any number of single and multi-level IVR. Voice accompaniment can be recorded by the announcer or using speech synthesis.