Instructions for connecting and configuring UniTalk and Salesforce integration
1. Log in to your Salesforce account and follow the link
Install the UniTalk Integration Package application. The application can only be installed if you are using the paid version of your Salesforce account (for example, Enterprise Edition, Unlimited Edition, Developer Edition, Performance Edition).
2. After successfully installing the application, go to the Salesforce integration connection page (https://my.unitalk.cloud/index.html#salesforce).
Click the “Connect” button.
3. The system will ask you to authorize into this CRM system.
4. After successfully authorizing Salesforce, the access required for integration must be granted. The integration requires access to the API, to users in the system, and to perform requests to update information.
5. Next, you will be redirected to the UniTalk personal account page. On this page, you must enable the integration to send call information to Salesforce.
6. When you enable integration, you get more flexible integration settings for Unitalk and Salesforce. All integration settings can be found at https://my.unitalk.cloud/index.html#salesforce.
Basic integration settings block
Here you can select which objects should be created in calls (leads, contacts or contacts and opportunities).
- If you use the “Leads” checkbox, a Lead will be created when an incoming call comes in.
An example of creating a lead in Salesforce:
Also when working with Leads, there is a setting that determines the actions that are performed if the Lead was previously converted. This setting allows you to create a new Lead or ignore all information about the call.
3. Working with Contacts and Opportunities.
Of the features of this type of integration work, it works with the Opportunities that are attached to the Contact.
The Opportunity displays the history of calls on this number.
If an Opportunity is closed, you can reopen it or create a new Opportunity.
Information about the call is sent to the CRM system in the following form:
The comment to the call includes the following information about the successful call:
- call date;
- call status (received/missed; incoming/outgoing)
- the name of the employee who received the call; the name of the person who answered the call;
- phone number of the client;
- external number from which the call was made;
- link to the call record.
By default, leads, contacts and opportunities are created only for incoming calls. However, if you want the objects to be created on outgoing calls as well, you should enable the “Create leads/contacts/contacts and opportunities on outgoing calls” option in the integration settings.
Additional settings block
– assignment of certain employees as responsible for a missed call;
– entering internal SIP numbers and assigning it to the appropriate employees;
– the ability to fill out personal fields when you call.