Connecting and configuring integration with HubSpot
HubSpot is a CRM system designed to help businesses grow and effectively manage their customer relationships.
- To configure the integration of UniTalk IP telephony with the HubSpot CRM system, log in to your UniTalk and HubSpot personal accounts.
- To begin the integration, follow the link provided.
- When selecting your HubSpot account, choose and click on the “Choose Account” button.
4. To confirm the application connection, click on the “Connect app” button.
5. Afterwards, the HubSpot integration settings menu will open in front of you.
6. Next, in your UniTalk personal account, in the API integrations section, you need to copy or generate and then copy the API key.
7. To set up the UniTalk API Key, in the integration settings menu, click the “Open” button in this menu:
8. A pop-up window will appear where you need to enter the copied API key and click on “Generate Token”. Then, copy the generated API key.
9. Next, you need to create two webhooks on the UniTalk page.
9.1. Following the UniTalk event processing instructions, create a webhook with a POST request. Use the additional HTTP Header X-Api-Key, where you should specify the integration key, on the URL=https://hs.unitalk.cloud/calls/webhook/.
9.1.1. Attach the created webhook to all call events.
9.2. In the settings of inbound scripts, add an option to redirect to the responsible manager.
9.2.1. In the added option, configure the URL as follows: https://hs.unitalk.cloud/webhooks/manager/?api_key=<your_integration_key>
9.2.2. Put the created option in the script in the first place and save it.
10. After that, go back to the HubSpot integration settings page, go to Contact phone fields, and select the contact fields where you store phone numbers.
11. Go to the Manager-SIP relation settings page. The Manager-SIP should be configured according to the UniTalk account user settings.
12. If you wish, you can modify the integration scenarios. To do this, go to the UniTalk integration scenario settings and select the required options.
13. In the WebDialer config settings, select the additional contact data that should be displayed in the UniTalk Web Dialer.