Linking a bank card and setting up auto top up of UniTalk balance.
1. Log in to your UniTalk account
2. Go to the section Finance – Card management
3. Click the “Add card” button, by this action you create an account for 5 UAH. The money will go to the balance, they can be spent on UniTalk services or telecom operators.
4. Click the Add new card button.
5. Fill in the required fields, click pay, go through the payment confirmation.
6. We go through the confirmation of payment.
7. Click back, this will take you back to your UniTalk account.
To check that the card is linked, go to Finance – Card management
Setting up auto top up UniTalk balance from a bank card
1. Go to the Project Settings section.
2. Enable the setting: “Charge funds from the card when a low balance is reached” and “Charge funds from the card if there are not enough funds to pay the subscription fee” and fill in the fields for the minimum balance and the amount to be debited from the card.
3. Save your changes with the Save button at the bottom left of the page.
4. Done, you are great, everything worked out! Now you can forget about topping up your UniTalk balance forever, the main thing is that the set Internet payment limit on your card is enough!