1. In the Google Play app store, search for and install the Zoiper app.
2. Enter the application, click the “Agree and Continue” button.
3. Enter your SIP line number and password in the corresponding fields. This information can be obtained in your personal account in the “Users” tab (to copy the password, you need to click on the bottom “Settings” button). Then click “Create an account”.
4. Then enter the hostname: cstat.nextel.com.ua or sip.nextel.cloud
5. In the next window, click the “Skip” button.
6. From the drop-down list of configurations, select “SIP UDP”.
7. If everything is configured correctly, then after you click on the “End” button, in the menu (three lines in the upper left corner) under the number of your SIP line, you will see the inscription “Account is ready”.